Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Just Wanna Dance!

Every once in a while I get the urge to have a few drinks and go dancing. Usually when the mood hits I am joined by Teran and Brett for an evening of rump shakin. This weekend we were pleasantly joined by Jon (Gasp) and Branannah. Yes that's right, there was a rare appearance by the notorious Branannah.
Savannah and Brandon make their grand entrance.

Teran and I take a break from shaking our humps and our lovely lady lumps.

Brett breaks it down.

Overall it was a very fun night. Jon and Branannah never made it to the dancefloor, but luckily for them there was no lack of entertainment. Bad dancers, crazy bitches, and little people were all out in full force for their viewing pleasure. To top it all off, Brett and Teran performed a little "Grease" number which is officially my favorite moment of the night.

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Can we shake our lovely lady lumps when I come in town?

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger B$ said...

Just think what could have happened if I had been drinking? Oh, and nice move to ditch without saying a word. I'm not speaking to you!

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

I'm so sorry we left you, Brett! Please don't shut me out this way!! I'm sorry!! :)

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to say bye, but Brett was in his own universe out there.

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!
love,
the other amber

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home