Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol

I have loved American Idol since the first season. I haven't been able to see much of it the last few years, but I've been trying to see it more this season. I am usually in class during American Idol, but thanks to snow I have had a couple of nights off and have gotten to tune in. I just have a couple of observations.


Kady Malloy:


This girl is a bitch. She constantly rolls her eyes when the judges talk to her. I don't like her.









Brooke White:



I like her. She has an interesting sound and she picks good songs like Carly Simon's "You're so vain."








Robbie Carrico:


I have heard that this guy used to live in Beckley, WV. For this reason, I like him too.













Jason Castro:



I like him. He is pretty.
















David Archuleta:


I love him. He is my favorite. I predict he will win Season 7.



5 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

After months of faithfully checking Amber Alert! hoping for an update, I am finally rewarded with two updates! (I was getting tired of reading that Coal Country article over and over) To help you keep things rolling, here are some ideas for future entries:

3. That time Dixie got loose and mauled that Hobo (or is that still supposed to be a secret?)
2. The time you and Jana made out (I know, WHICH time?)
1. The news that you, Jana, PC, and Marc are moving to Lexington ( way overdue!)

BTW, that last dude you put up on the blog could've been decribed in one word: Flamer!

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I have never been able to get into American Idol until it's down to 2 or 3 people. I think the final episodes are the worst - they drag it out for so freakin' long! Thank goodness I have DVR now! Please keep up to date on the contestants, so that I'm in the know come the final shows...

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

I'm glad somebody still reads my blog! I don't know WTF is up with the spacing in this entry, but I can't fix it. I guess my blogging skills have gone down the toilet!

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Brandon and I still read your blog. We are very glad you updated and that we were mentioned in one. This season of American Idol is really good so far, so keep updating. By the way, DVR IS great for this show especially. I fast forward though most of it, so it makes it much more enjoyable. We are still trying to figure out where to go this summer, but Myrtle is looking good.

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

I'm with all your picks except the Bret Michaels looking WV guy, but I understand your bias. David is just the sweetest boy with the prettiest voice. Which does not make him gay (Phil!) as much as it means he's deeply sensitive.

Keep posting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home