Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Days Have Come and Gone Again

I know it's been a few months since I've updated, so what better to bring blogging back (those bitches won't know how to act) than an entry about Ski Trip '07? After reading everyone's Ski Trip blog entries, I couldn't help myself, especially when I read Marc Sherman's and he called out the West Virginians.

I had an absolute blast on this year's trip. It wasn't looking so hot on Friday when I started the long journey to Tennessee, on my own in a wintry mix. But, after a long 5-6 hours I finally made it and I couldn't have been happier! Most of the ski-trippers I hadn't seen since last year's trip and they were a sight for sore eyes! Upon my arrival, I started drinking heavily to make up for lost time. I was like 4 hours behind everybody! The shots of bourbon and tequila really set in when by the end of the night I couldn't find my cabin, Jana, or my short-term memory. Good Times. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

I think that Griffin has come to terms with the "Molestation of 2005"
I never realized that Molestation begins with Moles......interesting


I don't really have anything to say about this. I just think it is funny.

I still love the Newlywed Game! As co-producer I still stand by the questions!

Megan and Melissa with a very frightened (?) Brad

Pork Chop and I decided to "get Brett" in a drunken haze. This is why Brett does not consider me a friend, " just a bitch he can't get rid of."

The best Thumper signs: Brad's butt scratch, Matt's Jack, Megan H's thrusting, and Meg D's Michael Jackson

Team Drunk , including Captain Pass Out, lived up to their name

Phil really proved himself as he stepped in as second-string partner on Team Stamina

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend! I'll leave you with some of my favorite things about Ski Trip VII

  • Catch Phrase: B-52!, Porch Bunny!, You eat it!
  • The shot train....you better come on, the train is leavin the station! Choo Choo!
  • Poker: Brett, you mother bluffer!, Reparations, bitches!
  • Stair diving, starring Phil, PC and Brad
  • Team Amber starring Amber T., Amber M., Tina and Kristy. Girls Rule! Boys are made at the stupid factory!
  • The T-shirts. Ehhhh.....
  • Snacks
  • The haunted port-a-potty.....oooooohhhhh
  • The classic shaving cream prank that we played on Jana after she passed out
  • Big Silly Glasses!!! Hmmm...let me see here....

5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Thanks goodness you're alive! I loved the recap and am so sad I missed seeing you - I'm definitely in for next year! Keep the posts coming...

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Does this mean I have to update too? Time, there's never any time!

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

tsWhen I first read your entry, I thought: Why doesn't she like the T shirts? Then I realized that when you said T-shirts: eeehhhh You were referring to Fonzies famous saying and not saying ehh like Neighbor Daves reaction to the Thumper question on my questionaire thingee.
Oh, and just as we predicted, Pork Chop got along great with the Ohnheisers. I wonder if they talked about cars, hunting, and fishing like we thought?

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

Sorry for any confusion. I'm not that great at spelling, especially when it comes to sounds. We were right about P.C. and the O's! I'm sure carborators were mentioned at some point.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

Amber, you're quite astute. Molestation does start with Moles. And while it's good to see Griffin forgave you, looks like -- let me get my glasses here -- Brett might feel differently after this year.
Molestation... hilarious. Thanks for all the laughs this year. You are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home