Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Dollar Tree Incident

This afternoon I ran to the Dollar Tree to pick up some things. I was in there a total of 5 minutes. When I got out to my car I was in for a surprise. A big hoopty had swiped my car. The car was so close to my Jeep that I couldn't open either door on the driver's side. They had scratched my back fender and the car was still parked up against mine. The two vehicles were touching. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't move my car. I called Bryan and explained my predicament. He told me to call the police. I didn't think this was an emergency, so I really didn't know how to handle it. I called my parents too and they said the same thing as Bryan. Damn. So I call the police and they are on their way. In the meantime, the lady driving the other car comes out of the store. She said she didn't even realize she hit me. Crackhead. The police came and directed me on how to move my car without causing more damage. After pulling away it turned out that I only had a minor scratch. The officer filed a report, we exchanged information and were on our way. This kind of thing would only happen to me.

On a happier note, here are some pictures from the weekend. Stay tuned for entries about my Memorial Day Trip to Missouri. Four days and counting...


Teran & B$

B-Rock doin what he does best

Just Savannah and Me


Picture Happy after the lights come on

Showin some love

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like I am trying to strangle B-Snow in he last picutre, especially with my red eyes.

BP

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Do you need to rent a car? I know someone wonderful that can help you out :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home