Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blog Not Broken

I am truly sorry for the length of time that has passed without a new entry. I'm sure it has been pure torture for everyone. It's been a very interesting couple of weeks, yet I am still lacking a worthy and appropriate blog topic. I will be going to West V this weekend, so I'm sure by the time I get back I'll have some exciting stories to tell. Until then, here are a few pictures from the trip to Nashville I took a couple of weeks ago.

The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

Opryland Hotel

We saw the funniest thing while in Nashville and I have to mention it. We drove past a homeless, crackhead-looking man who was walking down the street with the craziest limp. He caught my attention, so I took a closer look. To my amusement, he was carrying a pogo stick completely covered in mud. It struck me very funny and I laughed my ass off. Everybody knows not to pogo in the mud. I'm convinced that's why he has the limp. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture.

6 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Thank you! I can now sleep at night! Hopefully I'll see you this weekend.

 
At 10:59 PM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

I was starting to get worried. Thought we'd lost a blogger, worried we might have peaked and be on our way down down down. Glad to have you back, my fellow Amber!

 
At 1:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post...That is what I can say good post!

B-16

 
At 5:01 AM , Blogger B$ said...

Good pics and post! Got any pics of a certain Riverboat Captain and his wife? If you go home this weekend you can reenact, 'Permission to come aboard, Captain.' And no more buying crazy men meals and setting places on fire!

 
At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE'S ALLLIIIVVVEEE!!!
Glad to have ya back Ambro.
Megan

 
At 3:33 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Booty, booty, booty, booty, booty...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home