Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Roll Over!

I am very proud to announce that Dixie has finally mastered the "roll over" command. Jon and I have been working on this for months. Let me tell ya, this dog is a stubborn bitch. She only does what she wants to do, when she wants to do it. I wonder where she learned that? Anyhow, when I got home from work today Jon said he had something to show me. Here it is.

Lay down....

Roll over....

Good Girl!!!

It turns out that you can teach old dogs new tricks. (Insert joke about Jon here)

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Alright! Now you can concentrate on that "Don't jump up on Phil when he comes to visit" trick

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Can you come teach Peanut that trick? She only learned how to sit because she got tired waiting for the treat! By the way, Peanut misses Dixie very much!

 
At 1:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

While your teaching Dixie not to jump on Phil, you could also add the "Don't ram my balls with your snout" trick.

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

Haters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home