Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Good Beer Buzz Early in the Morning

The feeling you have the morning after a good drunk is uncomparable. It's so great to wake up and still have a buzz instead of feeling like crap. It does suck, however, if you have to go to work that morning. I went out with Savannah, Brandon, Teran and Brett last night for a post-birthday celebration. It was no big deal, just Marikka's and $1 drafts at the bowling alley. Let me tell ya, we took advantage of the cheap beer. I think all of us left there feeling no pain. It's pretty bad when you close down the bowling alley on a Tuesday.

Notice the stack of empty cups in front of us.

I have to be at work at 8am. I woke up at 7:25am this morning. That means no time for a shower. I pulled my nasty drunk hair back and grabbed the first clothes I came to on my floor. When I worked at TRU I went to work still drunk from the night before on numerous occassions. It really wasn't that bad. Going to work at an insurance company with a buzz/hangover really bites. I don't think I sobered up until about 10, but my hair stayed drunk all day.

Brandon's hair got drunk too.

6 Comments:

At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to work an hour late because I "set my alarm for the wrong time." The stack of empty cups in the picture explains everything.

Savannah

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I will be feeling your pain tomorrow! Oh yeah, I am in charge of our branch for a couple of days because my boss is in Orlando, my assistant manager quit, another guy is on vacation and our intern has finals. Needless to say, it's me and a new hire tomorrow and we have a hectic day ahead. I decided the best thing to do was go out and get drunk tonight! I can't wait!

 
At 12:51 AM , Blogger B$ said...

I went to class, turned in HW and walked out after putting my name on a blank test. Thankfully we get to drop a test grade for this class.

 
At 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I had the pleasure of seeing your drunk hair all day. Very nice, Amber. I loved it!!

Melissa H.

 
At 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention the "bump" that just wouldn't go away in your hair. Drunk hair does funny things doesn't it?

Melissa H.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Is that Brett's drunk hair in his profile picture?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home