Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another Weekend.....

Well another weekend is almost over, so that means it's time for another blog entry filled with drunk pictures. Friday night was Karaoke at Chinoe Pub. It was so much fun. Brett brought down the house with Prince and Teran showed off her abilities as usual. The best (or worst) song of the night had to be "Love Shack." Brett, Savannah, Teran and myself did a lovely rendition of the classic B-52s hit. The funny thing about it was that we started singing after last call with the lights on and none of us seemed to notice that most people had already left and we were performing for ourselves.

Love Shack, Baby, Love Shack

I, as usual, got very camera-happy once I started getting drunk. We took a ton of pictures. Little did we know that some guy behind us found his way into a few of them.

Notice the guy with the black cap giving Brandon bunny ears.

The picture bandit strikes again.

He finally came over and asked if he could get in a picture with us.

B16 & B18

Well that's about all I have for this installment. I went out Saturday night as well, but no photos were taken. I do want to give a shout out to B16 and Sarah Jane. Thanks guys for being there for me, without judging. It means the world to me.

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Those pictures are funny with that guy in them! Why are they called B16 and B18? Just curious...

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

Brett gave Brandon the name B16 on the ski trip in '05. To be honest, I can't remember where it came from. Brett just decided the other night that he could be B18. Brett can you help me out here?? I'm getting old and my memory's not what it used to be.

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger B$ said...

I guess I'll be judgemental and agree you're getting old. JK. B16 was something that came up 'cause you kids were bugging the shite out of me about Bingo and I gave Brandon the name. Who knew the name(s) would stick around? Oh yeah, me! B18 was my way of bonding with him (being the only 2 gentlemen surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women) on Friday night. Hope that clears things up.

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Jana said...

It stops at B15...I have played a lot of bingo in my days at the Pinch Fire Dept!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home