Monday, April 17, 2006

A Wild and Wonderful Weekend

I had a great time in West Virginia this weekend hanging out with family and some old friends. Both Friday and Saturday I started drinking at 1pm and went steady through the night. Friday, my Mom and I met my aunt and cousin for lunch at Griff's (a bar and grill type place) around 12:30pm. I didn't leave until 12am and it was a very interesting time.

My mom and aunt know this lady, Cathy, from high school. She was a very unique character that loved sharing her boobs with everyone.

Saturday we went 4 wheelin. It was really fun because there was a lot of mud and beer involved. The best part was being out in the middle of nowhere without any worries.

Some of the pretty Roane County scenery

Drunk and Muddy

Saturday night continued with more drinking and hanging out. A mullet wig made an appearance and became a great source of amusement (along with jager bombs). Timmy and Bryan took turns doing their best Joe Dirt impressions.

Life's a garden. Dig it.

Timmy's gonna keep on keepin on.

Representin up in the West V

Sunday I mostly spent time with the fam at my Granny's for Easter dinner. Usually during holidays there are screaming kids running around. This weekend, however, the child-bearing part of my family was in Florida so it was very peaceful. Don't get me wrong, I love my little cousins, but the quietness was a nice change.

Granny, Dad & Me

My intention was to write an entry about my fun weekend at home with my friends and family. I didn't realize when I started what a drunk it portrays me as. Oh well, I really did have a great time.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Blogger B$ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger B$ said...

Everybody gets real drunk sometime. How about some Tues. bowling, late and drunk?

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Jana said...

I called you Saturday night. They were playin Ms. New Booty at the bar. I think that's where the comment came from, but I'm still not sure why I put that one there...lol : ) I wish I would have had the chance to hang out, but I was only in town for a few hours on Sunday. Oh well, it looks like you had fun and that makes me the happiest girl in the USA!

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You? A drunk? Never! :)

Just kidding:)

Melissa H.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home