Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cinco de Momma's Birthday

Friday was my mom's 50th birthday. We had a celebration at my parents' favorite bar, Griff's. It was family and a few friends and we all had a great time. I came from KY, my brother came from Cali and my grandfather came from Florida, so it was quite a get together. Everyone else at the bar was celebrating Cinco de Mayo, so I decided to rename the holiday Cinco de Momma's Birthday.

Cali & Mom

My Aunt Cheryl, Me & My Grandpa

The bar passed out these derby hats b/c of the Kentucky Derby. Doesn't my aunt look like Debbie Gibson in it?

In other news, my dad bought a new boat this weekend. It's a new pontoon and he's waiting for the camper top to be installed. I must say that it is kick ass. He took my brother and I to see it on Saturday. We were still a little goofy from the night before, so we posed for some stupid pictures.

Duane is the happiest boy in the USA.

I know, I look like Popeye. (The Drunk Hair makes a comeback)

In yet more news, my parents got a new puppy English Bulldog. They've actually had it for a couple months, but I don't think I've mentioned it. Peaches now has Daisy to compete with for their love.

Thank god the puppy is cute, I look retarded.

5 Comments:

At 7:00 PM , Blogger Jana said...

LOL, I love this entry! I didn't know it was your mom's birthday! Man, she's getting old! That puppy is so cute! Is the new boat going to be named "Biscuits Overboard" or was the old boat put to rest with that name?

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

Actually "Soggy Biscuits" is the official name of the old boat. We're still trying to come up with a new one. Hopefully we won't have any near death experiences in this one. LOL

 
At 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popeye, drunk hair, and retarded all in one entry!! It doesn't get any better than this!!BTW, I am the only one who can call you retarded.:)

Melissa H.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Cinco de update this blog!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I Cinco de Second that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home