Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This was such a great weekend. It was very relaxing and that is just what I needed. I took Friday off so I had four days of zero responsibility. Of course, since it was a long weekend, I spent my time with Bryan in Missouri. He actually got some time off of work, so it was really nice. Sunday we decided to go fishing. It was a lot of fun, because I haven't fished in at least 3 years. I'm fairly certain the last time I went was also with Bryan, so it's been awhile. All we caught were a couple bluegill and a snapping turtle. Honestly, I didn't catch anything. But Bryan was holding my pole when he caught the turtle, so I'm gonna say I caught it.

My weekend really wasn't very eventful, but I had a great time just hanging out with Bryan. We slept in, had a cookout, fished and went to the movies. What else could you want for a holiday weekend?

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great time. Looks like Bryan was having fun holding his pole. LOL. Nothing like fishing, cook outs and sleeping in!!

Melissa H.

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Jana said...

I hope you had your fishing license! Remember what happened to me last time I went fishing? Well, I am glad you had a good weekend. We seriously need to hang out soon. I am having Amber withdrawals.

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Amber Moles said...

It's so funny that you mentioned the fishing license incident, Jana. Bryan and I were talking about that when we went. Four teenagers drinkin beer, but we only get busted for fishing illegally. Ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home