Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Look Back...

Well, it is official. I am finished with my job in Lexington and I will definitely be gone in two weeks. We have signed a 1 year lease at an adorable place in Charleston. Thus begins another chapter. In the midst of all of the packing, planning, searching and organizing, I have been thinking a lot about times past. I can't wait to start my new life and I know this is what I really want and need. However, I can't help but think about all of the great people I have met and all of the great times I have had. Here is a tribute to all of the wonderful friends I have made and times that I will never forget.



$1 Beer at the Bowling Alley


Happy Hour with work buddies

My Best Homie from West V

A drunk Indy and Raggedy Ann (Halloween '05)

This was the second shot at a group photo. Somebody messed the first one up. I don't remember who.

(King's Island- October '05)

I don't know what Matt and I are doing, but this is the only picture I have from JD and Megan's Wedding

(May '05)

The girls at Dicky and Ally's dinner party (I think this was summer '05)

Drinkin with B-Rock

For the record: I am not naked. (Fourth of July weekend '05)

Karaoke with my two best girls (a few months ago)


Summersville Lake - Fourth of July weekend '05

Mario and Luigi kicked ass (Halloween '04)

New Year's Eve '05

The year I lost my (ski trip) virginity (Feb '05)

S0phomore year (Ski Trip '06)

Thanks for all of the good times. Don't forget me.

10 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This entry makes me very sad. I'm sorry we didn't go out last night, now I really regret it. We'll just have to make up for it next Friday. Have fun at home this week and take some pictures of your new place, I want to see it.

Savannah

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Jana said...

This makes me sad and she's not leaving me. She coming closer...I'm not sad about that. Amber, we need to go out in Charleston once you get settled. Also, I want to come and help you. Call me!

 
At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber, I had a great time getting to know you and although I am sad to see you go, I am grateful to have met and known you. I am also glad theat you have found what makes you happy and are going for it. Good luck and Best wishes to you. You will be missed for sure. Come back and visit and definitely keep up the blog so we can see how you are doing.
Megan Divine

 
At 9:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that I miss you!!! I am already sad that you are gone, but you know I will definately be making a trip to Charleston to see you!!! Don't forget me!!:(the

 
At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW.....so sad forgot to sign my name.....Melissa H.

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. Sometimes in the chaos of life it's hard to remember how many people love you and how much. To my fellow Amber, and my fellow mover, best of luck and much happiness. Stay in touch!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Oh, well. At least we'll get to see ya on Ski Trip VII. Right Amber?.....Amber?

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Jana said...

She'll be there if I have anything to do with it!

 
At 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget such a sweetheart! Good luck in the big WV. Bring some new blood to the ski trip!!!!

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

Ok, forget "A Look Back" how about a "look forward" to new blog entries? Geez!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home