Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Animal House

This weekend Teran went to Wisconsin and Ashley is in Florida for a week. I was lucky enough to babysit their pups, Dakota and Nikko, while they were away. It was fun having some extra company, but it was kind of exhausting. With three dogs in the house, at any given moment one of them were biting, barking or humping. I think Dixie really enjoyed having the extra company, even though the other two beat the shite out of her a couple of times.


Nikko (Ashley's Min Pin)

Dakota (Teran's Jack Russell)

This picture makes it seem as if I were in charge. HA!

Dixie, getting double teamed.

In other news, I have officially given my work notice of my departure and I think that we have found a place to live in Charleston. So... it won't be long. Too bad I still have to work on that whole job thing, damn.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Did those dogs get along better with Dixie than Peanut did? My dog is such a spoiled bitch, but she's cute!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Jana said...

Yawn...I need an update!

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Whoever kidnapped Phil must have taken Amber too! We must find that bastard!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home