Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Train Wreck

Okay, so I admit it. I watched Rock of Love 2 this season. It was so awesomely bad I couldn't help myself! I am so glad that Bret chose Amber! Daisy has to be the weirdest looking girl on tv. Why does he think she is so hot? Those lips?! Not to mention all of the other plastic on her body. And what about the way she sobs over EVERYTHING? Oh my, she gets on my nerves! Plus, she lives with her boyfriend and was "friends" with C.C. Deville? WTF?

Anyway, I really liked Amber. She seemed real and not retarded like the rest of the girls. I can't wait to see the reunion show next week. It looks like it's going to be GOOOOODDDD!!! Get her Heather!

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Philip Deskins said...

I'm really shocked at your views of this show. You're waaaay off. Oh, I'll be blogging about this soon. I cant wait for the next gauntlet/inferno challenge. Can you?

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Jen said...

OMG - I am addicted too! Can't get enough of this show! It was like a second Christmas when I realized that they showed the new shows at 11am on Sunday and I could watch them before the 9pm showing!

I'm so, so, so glad he Ambre. Even if her name is spelled funny. First of all, Daisy's uncle is Oscar de la Hoya. Riiiiight. Last time I checked, she just looks like an alien, not like a Mexican.

I read the "after" interviews on VH1.com with both of them on Monday and I'm crossing my fingers that Bret and Ambre try to make it work until the reunion. Can't wait for that on Sunday!

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger Ms. Thomas said...

Good topic Amber... or should I say Ambre! I was glad he picked Ambre too, and Daisy is an alien. Actually she reminds me of the puppet people in Dark Crystal, with the long faces and the mouths that are eerily wide. Plus she couldn't finish a thought. I just wanted to shake her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home